ONE-ON-ONE PERSONAL TRAINING
Are you on a Solo Quest..
Our one-on-one complete fitness solution can help you overcome these common obstacles and set you on the right path to achieving your health and fitness goals!
- Personal attention in a private setting! You will work one-on-one with a trainer in a private studio.
- The experts at E.motion will design a specific exercise routine that aligns directly to your lifestyle and personal goals.
- We begin with a Consultation and Assessment to create a customized fitness program that takes into consideration your current condition, your specific health and fitness goals, and any special requests for strong results and safe outcomes.
SMALL GROUP PERSONAL TRAINING
Are you feeling like Thelma and Louise....
Yes ... dated myself a bit but, we all have a friend that knows how to push that button. They know how to make us better. They know the right thing to take us over the top and are willing to go over that cliff. So why not let them, or you help them, get in to shape and be the best that you can be together.
Our program can help you elevate your fitness routine in a fun and energetic group setting, with coaching from a certified trainer.
- Truly personalized small group training from the personal training experts at less than half the cost of one-on-one training.
- Energize your exercise routine by working with your best buddy in a private setting.
- Get fit together by creating your own small group (up to 3 people) with friends, family and/or co-workers.
- Feel better, look better, and perform better than you ever thought possible.
There really is strength in numbers and Small Group Personal Training proves it! In a group of 2-3 people and a certified personal trainer, you’ll experience working out like never before following a systematic program designed to get results in a private group setting.
In group training, like-minded people begin together, work together, and finish together in pursuit of a common purpose and to achieve individual goals. Great results cannot be achieved with short cuts or gimmicks. Through state-of-the-art techniques and science, E.motion combines strength training, cardio conditioning, and nutritional guidance for the complete fitness solution.
Whether it is through a group training, one-on-one personal training or some combination of the two, E.motion offers a safe and effective solution for people at all levels of conditioning to feel better, look better, and perform better than you ever thought was possible.
Call 1(203)309-5100 for more Details.